- 350g Dr. Schar Mix B gluten-free flour
- 350ml warm water
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil (for dough) + 3 Tbsps olive oil (for coating)
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp fructose jellyfying agent – Dr.Oetker (optional, but recommended)
- 7g dry yeast
- 1-2 Tbsps gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsps black cumin
- 1 pinch of turmeric
- Add sugar and dry yeast in a small bowl, along with the warm water. Mix well.
- Add gluten-free flour mix and fructose gelling agent in your food processor. Pulse once or twice. Add warm water from the bowl. Blend for 1 minute. Add sea salt and 1 Tbsp of olive oil. Blend for another 3-4 minutes. Add black cumin and mix by hand.
- Grease the baking form with olive oil and sprinkle with gluten-free breadcrumbs.
- Pour the dough in the baking form. Cover with a wet, clean cloth and let it rise in a warm place, for 30-40 minutes. When ready, put it in the pre-heated oven at 200C and bake it for 30 minutes.
- Add 3 Tbsps of olive oil in a small cup. Add a pinch of turmeric powder. Mix well. After 30 minutes of baking, take the bread out of the oven and coat it with the mix above. Put it back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the baking form and let it cool before slicing it.