- 200g gluten-free white flour (Doves Farm is available at most supermarkets)
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 284ml buttermilk (or same amount of whole milk with a squeeze of lemon juice)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp tomato purée
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 50g sundried tomatoes in oil (about 6-8), coarsely chopped
- 25g Parmesan
- (or vegetarian parmazano), grated
- Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Mix the flour, salt and baking powder in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, eggs, tomato purée and oil.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry, then add the sundried tomatoes and half the Parmesan.
- Grease a 900g loaf tin and pour in the mixture. Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan on top and bake for 50-60 mins until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.