- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup white rice flour
- 1/2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon salt Glaze
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a large loaf pan.
- Combine zucchini, eggs, oil, and vanilla extract in a blender; pulse until mixture resembles a milkshake.
- Whisk together white sugar, white rice flour, sweet rice flour, cornstarch, tapioca, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt in a large bowl. Stir zucchini mixture into flour mixture until batter is well blended; pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool in the pan for a few minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Mix confectioners’ sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl to form a thin glaze. Drizzle over top of loaf.