- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 egg and 6 egg whites
- 2 to 4 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Add all the ingredients except the apple cider vinegar and baking soda to a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the baking soda and apple cider vinegar (they will fizz and form bubbles). Mix the batter.
- Use about a teaspoon of coconut oil to grease a loaf pan (I used this 7.5 by 3.5 pan).
- *Note: This recipe makes a smaller loaf of bread. If you would like larger slices of bread, you may want to double the recipe and use a larger loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes or until the top of the bread is lightly browned.