- 1 & 1/2 cups buckwheat, soaked 2 hours then drained well
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons psyllium husk
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients and then mix well to combine.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper. Pour the mixture into your loaf tin and smooth out with the back of your spoon so the loaf is even. Allow this to sit for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 160C and place the loaf in the middle of the oven. Allow to cook for 1 hour or until top of loaf has become crisp. Then flip the loaf over, remove the paper and allow to cook for another 45 minutes to an hour or until the loaf sounds hollow when tapped. You can also cut it in half and make sure it is cooked in the middle.
- Allow to cool at least one hour before slicing and serving.